Returns & Exchanges
Contact us if you're not happy with your purchase, we'll make it right. The process of returning your Shanti Jewels is simple. Your online purchase can be returned via postal mail up to 30 days after it has been shipped.
Preparing Your Return By Mail
Please follow these steps to return a shipped product to shantijewel.com:
• When returning an item, write "Return Reason" in the column next to the item you're returning.
• Packing slip and all original documents should be included in the shipment.
• Ship the pack along with a paid return label and insured for the full purchase price.
• Your packing slip must accompany the return.
• All returns will be inspected by our Quality Assurance team before we can process a refund.
• We'll credit your original payment method, excluding delivery charges, within three weeks of receiving your return.
HOW TO SHIP YOUR SHANTIJEWEL.COM RETURN
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
1. Box your item up securely, in the original packaging if possible.
2. Please include your packing slip and all original documents with your return. Leave a note on your packing slip stating the reason for your return. We're always looking for ways to improve our service.
3. Stick the pre-printed return label on the center of the box and your pre-printed return address on the top left corner of the box.
4. Ship your package pre-paid and insured for the full purchase price to:
A1 Kuber Nagar, Katargam,
Important Note: Shanti Jewel isn't responsible for jewelry that's not received or not returned in accordance with the above-mentioned terms.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER?
Review your order
Give us a call at +91 9662365006
SOME ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
• Custom-designed jewelry, class rings, special-ordered watches, charitable donations, and Pandora items cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Your original payment method will be credited to your account, excluding delivery charges.
In addition to custom-designed merchandise and ear-piercing earrings, PANDORA merchandise and class rings are all exempt.